Caring for your face is done in 3 simple easy steps.
Washing, toning and moisturizing is the GOLDEN rule to follow in skincare.
How you do it is totally up to you. You can wash your face with the usual natural soap, milk and gel or you can opt for vegetable oil, honey, aloe vera, essential oils, oats or even prepare a mix between any of the above. The choices are endless! Personally, I like to change it up from time to time and my face appreciates the different nutrients that I give it throughout the year.
Lately, I have prepared my own homemade face-wash gel. It takes less than three minutes, with the added bonus of NO chemicals, perfumes or artificial preservatives which are harmful to our health.
Simple⚡. Natural 🌺 . Easy on the walllet 💶💵
- 50 ml. (1.7 fl.oz.) aloe vera gel
- 50 ml. (1.7 fl.oz.) raw honey (high pasteurization temperatures destroy the beneficial properties of honey)
- Vitamin E . Besides being great for your skin it's also a natural preservative for your gel.
- 1 tbs Dr. Bonner's or Marselha soap (if you prefer a gel with lather)
How to: Add all the ingredients in a jar and shake, shake, shake.
As you can see, nothing's easier than preparing this face wash gel.
Benefits of ...
- Skin Tightening
- Helps to keep in balance the bacteria in the skin, great for fighting acne.
- Accelerates cell renewal process
- Natural scrub
Natural Carrier Oil
- Variable properties, depending on the oil.
Check out our store, for more information on carrier oils and their unique benefits.
Note: Best to avoid mixing aloe vera and grape seed oil due to their incompatibility.
Thanks Mother Nature. You ROCK!
Share with us any questions, experiences or suggestions for future posts.
Please login to leave your comment. Thank you for your visit!
The publication of this information is not a medical practice and this information does not replace the advice of your physician or other health care provider. Before taking any form of treatment, the reader should seek the advice of their physician or other healthcare provider.