How to use
Apply the product on cotton and massage in the face with gentle circular movements.
About the Ingredients
- Mandelic Acid belongs to the category of alpha-hydroxy acids extracted from bitter almonds, it is a molecule widely used in cosmetics for the creation of exfoliating, whitening and antioxidant products. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it is useful in the treatment of acne vulgaris, comedones or blackheads, related skin discolorations. Mandelic acid deeply moisturizes the skin and is not photosensitizing.
- The Complex of Acids Papain promotes the renewal of the stratum corneum facilitating the removal of dead cells, moisturizes the skin while preserving the natural hydrolipidic barrier.
- Bromelain is an enzyme useful in the control of the health of the skin layer, it regulates the evolution of the inflammatory process typical of the skin with acne tendency.
- PCA Sodium is a natural substance with strong wetting power. Naturally present in the skin as a moisturizing agent, it is one of the main components of the natural moisturizing factor (NMF).
- The Organic Chamomile Extract is obtained from the flowers of Chamomilla Recutita, a plant belonging to the Asteraceae family. It is mainly composed of flavonoids, such as apigenin, luteolin, quercetin, rutin. It has anti-red, softening and decongestant properties. Stimulates the functionality of the microcirculation and the activity of fibroblasts.