100% Pure and Natural
Extracted from rice bran, this wax has a very high melting point and, therefore, a good film formation and texturing power in balms and lipsticks.
It is also known for its very soft, very pleasant touch in emulsions.
They are, therefore, ideal for thickening and stabilizing creams, while giving them softness and protective power.
Country of Origin: China
Method of production
This wax is obtained from the husk of the rice grain. An extraction process separates vegetable oil from rice bran, on the one hand, and rice wax, on the other. The wax is discolored.
INCI : Rice bran wax (Oriza sativa)
Store at room temperature, away from moisture and light.
Close the packaging tightly after use.
COMPOSTABLE AND RECYCLABLE KRAFT BAG
Innovative, eco-friendly zip bags, robust and practical, are compostable and recyclable to reduce waste in a sustainable manner.
If there is no homemade or local compost, it is recyclable, put it on cardboard.
- The role of these grants comes from sustainably managed forests.
- Protective and compostable barrier film for perfect product conservation.
- Reusable zipper in vegetable material for easier use and without impact on nature.
Use as an ingredient in your preparations:
- Creams: rice wax thickens and stabilizes emulsions, giving them a very smooth and creamy feel
- Sticks and Lipsticks
How to use
- To be dissolved in the hot oily phase
- Typical Dosages:
- In balms and sticks : 1 to 10% (of the total weight of your preparation), or even more, to be introduced in the oily phase
- In emulsions (creams) : 1 to 5% (of the total weight of their preparation) to be introduced into the oil phase
- Melting Point: 78-82 ° C
- INSOLUBLE IN WATER
- OIL SOLUBLEPrecautions
- Keep out of reach of children, do not swallow, avoid contact with eyes.
- Be careful not to burn yourself when handling the melted wax.