Menstrual Cup - Lunette
Product by: LUNETTE
It is a menstrual cup and its use is very similar to that of the tampon, with the advantage that it only accumulates the menstrual flow instead of absorbing it.
Made from 100% surgical, hypoallergenic silicone, it is much healthier than dressings and tampons, and just has to be cleaned to use it again. In addition, we reduce the waste produced every month to zero! It is economical and environmentally friendly, and can last up to 10 years.
Cardboard and bioplastic packaging, recyclable and compostable.
VEGAN | BPA FREE | WITHOUT LATEX
Clik to see how to use the Lunette Menstrual Cup
• Available in 2 sizes
• Made of 100% surgical silicone, it is soft and flexible, hypoallergenic, latex free and odorless
• Cup bags are made of PET
• Does not cause allergic reactions or disturb the natural lubrication of the vagina
• Can be used for up to 12 hours straight
• All Lunette models (transparent and colored)
have FDA (Food & Drugs Administration) approval,
United States regulatory body.
• Made in Finland
• Cardboard and bioplastic packaging, recyclable and compostable