Deodorant Cream - So Wild
A product: Banbu
The So Wild deodorant with a woody aroma, inspired by nature by the intense mixture of cedar, clove and benzoin, make it the most exotic, wild and softly masculine deodorant, which also offers effective and lasting protection thanks to its extraordinary active ingredients.
Designed for those looking for a healthy, ecological and vegan alternative. Its natural absorbent and deodorant assets, such as white clay and bamboo charcoal, work by retaining excess moisture, while sodium bicarbonate and zinc oxide effectively neutralize odor-causing bacteria, making them perfect alternatives to salts of aluminum, present in many commercial deodorants.
Its silky texture facilitates application, leaving a soft and comfortable feeling in the armpits, taking care and repairing the skin from daily attacks such as hair removal and abrasion.
- 60 gr.
- Deodorant in Cream with an oily base with absorbent and deodorants of mineral and vegetable origin
- Contains no aluminum derivatives, unnatural alcohols or antiperspirants
- With essential oil of cedar, clove and benzoin
- With sodium bicarbonate, organic coconut oil, zinc oxide, white clay and bamboo charcoal
- Sodium bicarbonate has deodorizing properties. Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera oil) has emollient and antibacterial properties. Zinc oxide has absorbent, astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. White clay has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, protective and absorbent properties. Charcoal has a high absorption capacity and deodorizing properties
- BANBU cosmetic products are developed and produced in organic cosmetics laboratories, based on the first cold-pressed organic vegetable oils. They are made by hand using traditional processing (cold saponification), thus preserving the properties of the ingredients intact. Making cosmetics softer, more delicate and nourishing
- Natural cosmetic product with 27.33% certified organic ingredients. Certified by bio.inspecta according to the Bio Vida Sana standard
- Recyclable and reusable aluminum packaging.
How to use
- Thanks to its silky texture, you can apply the cream spread on your fingers and then directly on your armpit.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not ingest. Do not apply to children under three years of age. Contains essential oils: Do not use in pregnant women or while breastfeeding. Do not apply after epilation. Keep out of reach of children.
- Conservation: keep in a dry and cool place, away from heat sources and protected from humidity.