Product by: Biobrush
Instead of the industry incinerating wood chips, we turn them into toothbrushes!
Bioplastic and cellulose-based packaging, bristles made of natural castor oil, with natural softeners, a purist design at a fair price!
Handle and packaging
The cable and packaging are based on cellulose obtained from wood residues from sustainable forestry.
Bristles : The raw material used in the bristles comes from 100% renewable materials, with castor oil as the main component.
Colors : The production of our batches is adapted to bioplastic and contains carefully selected pigments, in which the concentration of heavy metals is well below the limit value.
• Medium to small head
• Medium to soft bristles
• Multi-tufted bristles
• Uniformly cut bristles
• Rounded bristles
• Angled brush head
The benefit for the environment ...
• Natural castor oil as the base raw material for nylon bristles, 100% renewable material
• Wastes from certified sustainable forestry are used to produce bioplastic and packaging
• Only a small portion of fossil resources are needed for the production
• For this reason, the carbon footprint is negligible
• 94% biodegradable material
Colors - in accordance with EN13432
Bioplastic - DIN EN ISO 14855
Packaging sheet - compostable in your home composting unit
... and for health
• Use of natural softeners (citric acid)
• "BPA free" certificate (bisphenol-A)
• Nylon is not biodegradable, but it is still the ideal and most hygienic material available
• Has all the relevant features for effective dental hygiene