Ylang-Ylang - NaturallyThinking
Product by: NaturallyThinking
Latin name: Cananga odorata
Plant Family: Anonaceae
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Part of plant used: Flowering
Purity: 100% Pure
Country of origin: Comoros
The small yellow flowers offer an evocative aroma characteristic of orchids. Relaxing, perfect for headaches and traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Traditional Physics: Euphoric and sedative, helping with tension, shock, feeling of discouragement, emotional exhaustion. Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Main benefits: Emotional uplift
- Traditional Emotional Use: Euphoric and sedative, helping with tension, shock, feeling of discouragement, emotionally drained.
- Traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Traditional use of the skin: Oil that regulates the skin, helping to balance excessively dry and excessively oily skin
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
Semi-wild tree with brittle wood found in the South Sea islands. Known as the "poor man's Jasmine", Ylang Ylang is widely used in luxury perfumery for its impressive and deep floral scent. A must for the home and professionals.
A floral, deep, exotic and heavy sweet.