Product by: Croll & Denecke
Pumice is a porous, spongy and light volcanic rock. It helps to remove fine or ingrown hairs and is a great ally for sanding feet, elbows or hands in order to remove calluses. The intensity of the exfoliation depends on the size and shape of the rock.
Promotes smooth and toned skin, helping to remove dead skin.
With two options: Light Exfoliation or Intense Exfoliation
Pumice is a volcanic rock, which can have different colors: red, white, black, among others. This results from the cooling of the lava when ejected from the volcano. Because it contains gas, the lava when it cools and solidifies ends up forming bubbles that are responsible for the porous aspect of the rock.
Warning: For delicate skin, consult a dermatologist before use.
Produced in Greece and China and imported by the family that created the Croll & Denecke brand. This is a family business that has existed since 1897 and has worked with the same partners and producers for decades, having visited the factories and ensuring that they are maintained according to their values and standards.
You can use the stone for different purposes, but after each use, you should always sanitize the stone well. Wash with plenty of water and allow to dry properly. Below are our suggestions for use:
- Sand feet, elbows or hands . Soak your feet, elbows or hands in warm water for approximately 10 minutes to soften the skin. Subsequently, rub the stone on the skin to be treated in a circular motion, not using too much force to avoid damaging the skin. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.
- Remove fine or ingrown hairs. Wet the skin well and use soap (optional). Make circular movements with the pumice in the area to be shaved, without exerting too much pressure to avoid damaging the skin. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. NOTE: Do not use in sensitive areas such as groins or armpits.
- Exfoliation of the face. Wet the skin and pumice. Use a little soap to minimize abrasion. Pass the pumice stone very gently over the forehead, nose, chin and cheeks without applying pressure and without repeating the movement many times. When finished, apply a moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.
- Attenuation of stretch marks. In the bath, apply the stone in circular movements in areas with streaks, without exerting pressure. After bathing, apply a body oil or moisturizer to taste. Exfoliation is not recommended more than once a week.NOTE: Do not use on stretch marks on the chest.
- Pumice also has other uses that are not related to our skin. Remove rust from surfaces by rubbing the stone on the surface to be treated.