Product by: Banbu
Ecological bamboo comb Moso specially designed for short hair or to undo the most stubborn knots in long hair. Designed to be used as an alternative to traditional plastic or metal combs and their packaging, usually also plastic.
Very light, soft and resistant comb with ergonomic design for greater comfort and ease of combing.
Bamboo wood tooth with rounded tip that does not stick to the hair facilitating styling. The correct separation between the teeth of the comb favors the natural conditioning of the hair, allowing an effective distribution of the natural oils themselves across all the strands.
Comb with anti-frizz and anti-breakage properties that offers superior hair care.
Made with wood from ecological and sustainable Moso bamboo plantations.
100% organic and biodegradable.
- Moso bamboo comb, from sustainable forests
- Dimensions: 1.5 × 0.55 × 0.1 cm
- At the end of life the comb is 100% biodegradable
- 100% recycled cardboard packaging
- Avoid continuous contact with wet surfaces;
- Cleaning: can be cleaned by hand with soap and water and allowed to dry completely.
- Moso Bamboo Wood